vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Lovely day




dress - H&M trend, boots - River Island
1. Kittens eating together today for the first time 2. Lunch with my ♥ at Café Boudewijn 3. Discoverd this new place to eat with my friend Tessa 4. Beer & sun is a good combination !

Yesterday was a lovely day! So there's not only an outfit picture, but a little food-diary too! :)
I came out of nightshift with just 3 hours of sleep, but I decided to do some fun stuff instead of sleeping. The weather is sweet, so I put on one of my favorite dresses and meet ♥ at Café Boudewijn for some healthy lunch and a special beer. For dinner my friend Tessa and I went out for wok to go and discovered Eazie, good food and a lot of vegetables to pick from! After that we went to see a musical: The Little Mermaid. I'm not much of a musical-fan, but since the movie is my favorite Disneyfilm I wanted to see what they've got! And I loved it!
And after all the fun things I'm finally home. Tired, but satisfied. And I can't wait to go to bed and lay beside my dearest ♥ . I love life!

Title: Bill Withers - Lovely Day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten